Tuesday 29 July 2014

How I celebrate my "Eid-Ul-Fitr" with a message?


In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

By Qamar Ul Islam
Today is  "Eid-Ul-Fitr", The festival of joy, peace, and blessings of the Allah SubhanahuTallah (He is exalted above weakness and dignity) at the end of Ramadhan on the Muslims all over the world. But there is a matter of great regrets and pain that our Muslims brothers and sisters in Palestine, Gaza were killed in the unknown number, You can expected a round figure as 1000 at the last day of Ramadhan. I don’t know what’s the matter with Israeli people, they don’t know humanity, they don’t know we’re also a creation of the creator. If creator wants to destroy them, Offcourse he will, because he is not only controlling everything but maintains delicate balance exist in the whole Universe i.e. everything from very little species like bacteria to a very large Universe. He only check if his servants may repent and turn back to him, as he is most merciful and most gracious, if they don’t, as the time is over, he takes under control all the situations as he like to be. But I must say one thing to the Israeli people who are involves in this slaughter of thousand not thousand it is in lakhs, they must stop it otherwise they have to face the wrath of the mighty creator whose has infinite power as he say “be and it becomes” (Hadith Qudsai), no one has any control to stop him.

I’ve also pray namaz and make dua for the our muslim brothers and sisters in gaza, so that Allah provide them comfort, peace and blessings upon the people and all the over the world where they are facing same hardships as these people suffered. I request all our Muslim brothers and sisters you all pray and make dua for the same.

Although, I’ve visited Mosque for praying Eid-ul-Fitr Namaz, after namaz I’ve lots of friends there, wishes each other with a gentle hug. Then I’ve go to the friends home for eating delicious dishes e.g. Sawayya, kheer, Chole, kabab etc etc…. Yum Yum I know you’ve a water in your mouth… but don’t be upset if you’ve chance to visit my home then you’re most welcome, there u’ve got delicious dishes makes by my beloved mother… that’s why I’ve say most of the time ‘I love you mom” Now I’ve a time to right a blog therefore I share my experience here. If you’ve also then you may also share with the comment shown in comment section at the end.

Whatever I have written that is true is from Allah alone while anything that is false is from myself and shaytan. Subhanaka Allahummah wa bihamdika, ash hadu an la illaha illa anta, astaghfiruka wa atuboo ilayk.


Jazakallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment